Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Resume and Recommendation Guidelines

1171 S. Olive Ave
Milliken, CO 80543
970(324-6226)
8 February 2011

Mr. Robert Brinker
History Instructor
Roosevelt High School
Johnstown, CO 80534

Dear Mr. Brinker,
As we have discussed many of times before I plan to go to college and continue to get a better education. I would appreciate it greatly if you would write a recommendation letter for me so that I could receive the scholarships that I apply for. Because I have taken two of your courses in my high school career here at Roosevelt, you know the kind of work ethic I obtain, as well as my qualities as a person, and my potential to excel after high school.
As my instructor for geography and American government classes, you are aware of my grades, my work behavior, and my study habits. I am confident that you have a good sense of if I can succeed at the college level. I am asking for your recommendation because I will be applying for multiple scholarships here in the near future. I have recently been accepted to Colorado State University Pueblo, Adams State College, and the University of Northern Colorado.
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this letter for me.
Yours sincerely,

Sam Hardy
Resume and Recommendation Guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment