Friday, February 4, 2011

“If you were granted a superpower for just one day, what would it be and how would you use it? (250 words or less)

                If I were granted a superpower for just one day I would choose the ability to be able to fly. I would choose this power for the simple fact that I want to see the world. There are so many different kinds of activities that people wish to do in another country but the expenses of these types of trips are very high today. The ability to fly wherever I wanted would give me a lifetime of memories made in just one day. I would start by visiting as many natural disaster victims across the world as I could and help those victims to the best of my abilities. I would then visit all the natural wonders of the world that not many people get to see in their lifetime such as Niagara Falls. The experience of seeing these amazing places is a dream of mine that would be incredible if I could accomplish this in my lifetime.  Using the power of flying, I could help as many people as I could across the world as well as get the experience of a lifetime seeing the extravagant wonders of the world.  

2 comments:

  1. This essay was general and lacked entertainment value. You might like the changes I made to your essay, so look on the classroom2 folder, student essays, college scholarship and applications! Because your essay was missing a lot, if you want to make changes and repost it, I will give you the better grade!

    75/100

    ReplyDelete